Happy Vesak Day :)

Thursday, May 27, 2021

 




"Your purpose in life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it"

~ Buddha ~


We wish you a fruitful and spiritually refreshing Vesak Day to those of you who celebrate it. We hope you had a great time with your family and friends.

It was fun to draw this little monk sketch. I used Copic Marker, Pen Marker and Gel roll pens. For the little monk's outline I used 0.4 Black Pen Marker. I used Gell Roll pens for the sentiments and Lotus flowers. As for the rest of it I used Copic Marker. It's quite simple and does not take a long time to make. I'm sure you can draw this at home too on your spare time :)

See you soon and Take Care!


Love, 
Ika



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!