Shell Yeah! Video of simple watercolor painting seashell

Friday, July 02, 2021

 

Hello there friends,

Hope you are all in good health. It's been few weeks since the last time I checked in here hehe.. had been busy with my mother in law funeral as well as moving out to a new island and city.

Now that we have managed everything and slowly get back on our track again :) Today I just want to upload my newest watercolor painting to celebrate this year of World Watercolor Month July 2021. I am a total beginner and I really made so many mistakes and I'm sure your kids paint way better than me. Yet, I feel happy to share my learning process here with you :D 

This is also my entry to join the 7 Days of Challenge Nautical Summer from my former teacher at Skillshare Ohn Mar Win. Oh I wish one day I can join her classes again, she was so transparent and informative, I love her teaching style! 

So here is my creation. Please feel free to give positive suggestions which I can use to learn :)


Watch how I made it here:


Stay healthy and stay safe!

Hugs, Ika

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!