Packaging for bracelets

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Hello friends!

Hope you're doing well. 
For the past few days, I've been making simple packaging for my bracelets.
I'm using scissors, krafts paper, twill tape, magnets, double tape foam and cloth. I make pocket cloth to keep the bracelet and also to reduce plastic usage.

Below is the result:


Use A4 size kraft paper, measure the space for the bracelets. 
Score the paper depending on the size of the packaging you need. Make sure that it covers the height of the bracelets too. Cut the excess on every sides of the papers and form the edges as desired. 
I put the bracelets inside a cloth pocket.
Then close the package by folding each side carefully.


 I printed a label and stick it on front of the package using double tape foam. Measure and cut the twill tape, glue it on the back and pull it to the front. Stick small piece of magnetic sheet on the edge of the twill tape. The magnet on top side is longer than the one below, it's made so it can still move depending on the bracelets thickness. Glue the excess of twill tape on the edge so it won't messy.


Slip the twill tape beneath the label so magnets on the edges can meet to secure the package.

Voila, the package is done and my bracelets are ready to be shipped! :) 

Thank you very much for taking your time in reading my post!

Have a great weekend all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!