Jewelry made of Inner tube motorcycle

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Hello friends,

I have been playing with inner tube recently. And yes, besides paper crafting now I really enjoy jewelry making even if I am just starting to learn :)
Anyway,  I'm inspired by my hubby who loves motorcycle very much. Instead of him wasting the old inner tube then I decided to create jewelry out of it. This is also one of my purpose to recycle the inner tube as you can find them everywhere and they are so easy to find. The rubber is very strong and that it will last long.. Not so easy to handle though but I'm happy to be able to cut it manually using scissors :)

So here are some of my creations which are now available at my crafts boutique HERE.

Oh, just for your information, I do ship worldwide and accept payment through Paypal so if anyone outside Indonesia is interested to purchase then please don't hesitate to contact me :)

Thank you very much and hope you enjoy your day!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!