Thrilled to be back!

Saturday, September 09, 2023





Hey there, dear friends!


It's been a while since I last shared my journey with you, and I'm so excited to be back. Being a stay-at-home mom is one of the most rewarding and challenging roles a person can take on. Life has taken me on a whirlwind adventure, from caring for my wonderful family to navigating a part-time remote job and reigniting my love for drawing and making illustrations. 


While I was away from the social media scene, I took on a part-time remote job for a restaurant and joined the Canva Element Creator. Balancing work with my responsibilities at home was a challenge, but it also brought about valuable experiences and lessons. I've come to learn that nurturing my creative side is just as essential for my well-being as taking care of my family. I’ve also learned to prioritize my daily tasks. This often means working on art during school hours, nap times, or late at night, whenever those precious moments of silence arise. 


And during my hiatus from social media, I realized how much I missed creating illustrations. Art has always been my passion; it was time to let that creative fire burn again.


As I embark on this exciting new chapter, here's what you can look forward to: I'll be sharing my art process, projects, tutorials, and the stories behind each creation. Expect a minimalist, organic, whimsy, and calm display of colors and creativity. As many of you know, life as a mom is full of surprises, so I’ll be sharing some of my family’s daily life in the form of illustrations.


Well, this is all for today! Thank you for being a part of my life, I can't wait to see where this new chapter takes us. 


Stay tuned for more art, stories, and heartfelt moments. 🎨💫



With love,

Tanika


Photo Title: A Stay at home Momworker & Mompreneur

Illustration: Myself

Software: Adobe Illustrator



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!