Simple handmade postcard..

Saturday, January 19, 2013





Hello everyone!

It's been raining here and cold since last night.. I didn't sleep much and was spending the night chatting with my sister. Yes, we try to keep connecting as often as we can :)

I am now enjoying the rainy morning so it's best for me to upload my handmade post card. It's been quite long time for me not to create cards etc. So this is almost like a warm up or my first creation on the beginning of this year! I made this post card mostly from my scrap papers.. The paper is a wrapping paper of my previous hotel company where I used to work almost 10 years ago and I still keep until now :P  I made the sentiment from computer. For a final touch, I only add a little wood button accessories from Plumeria Crafts  
and using hay as the ribbon :) I draw the back of the post card by hand using Prisma Color Pencils (Sepia).

I'm entering this post card on the following challenges:
January Challenge - Sketch Challenge ~ Dwita's Crafty Crafts
Anything Goes ~ The Crafter's Cafe
Anything Goes ~ Lady Anne's Challenges
Thank You ~ One Stop Craft Challenge 
Anything Goes ~ Challenges For Everybody

Do check out those website challenges and their amazing DT creations!
Happy Crafting everyone and see you soon! :)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is really a lovely post card. Would you put it in an envelope? It is too pretty to go through the mail system. Thanks for joining us for challenge #12 at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. See you again soon! Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Patti! yes I think I have to put it in an envelope :) looking fwd to join the next challenge! see you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you joined us this month at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again next month! Just as an FYI - We are doing a DT Call...
    Hugs,
    Karen C (DT coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful postcard and great colors! =)
    Thanks for joining us on Anything Goes at Lady Anne's challenges!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!