Greeting Card from an old newspaper

Sunday, January 27, 2013



Hello everyone! How’s your weekend?
I hope you are enjoying it and having fun with any kind of crafts project that have this week :)


Today I’m uploading another card that I made using scraps of newspaper and cover of old magazine.. This project is just a fun way to play with stuff that are spreading around my house ..

I’m using old newspaper, old cover magazine, thread and some matches.. these are stuff that most of us have but very easy to forget :) I’m not a “green freak” yet but I do love to recycle leftover stuff..
And instead of throwing them out, it would be great if we can turn it into a useful thing.. Since I love card making so I will use them to make a simple greeting card.. And I put the tutorial HERE.

I’m entering this card to the following challenges:

Anything Goes ~ Challenges 4 Everybody

Hope you like it and enjoy this beautiful Sunday :) See you!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!