Mini Crafters Gathering May 2014 at Celcius Cafe, Kuta, Bali

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Hello everyone,

I would like to share my activities from several months ago :) My crafter friends had a mini gathering in Celcius Cafe at Centro Mall, Kuta. There were only four of us, myself, Ibu Inggrid, Mbak Jill rey, Ibu Linda and Mbak Morny. They are all seniors crafters and very talented. 

They shared their knowledge on how to coloring with copic and making paper flowers. Ibu Inggrid is an expert in making paper flowers, Mbak Jill is so talented in coloring with distress ink, Mbak Morny is so brilliant in coloring using copic and Ibu Linda is very talented in cross stitch and she applied her works in form if bags or accessories!!! I was so lucky to be able to meet them all and I brought home two pretty colors of copic from Mbak Morny :D Thank you for your generosity mbak!! :)

Most of all, thank you for them all :) and thanks to you who read this post hehe..





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!