my new kitchen and space for crafting

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hi all :) Last month we finally finish the kitchen project! My house is very small and so we decided the best way to put a kitchen is at the backyard. We now also have a small storage rooms so we can clean up the room and move all the mess outside :D

And because I don't have a crafts room, so I decided to put all my crafts drawer exactly next to the kitchen. It's easy for me coz I don't have much crafts stuff and most of them are scrap papers or junks :D And everytime I need to create something, I still do it on the floor or now I can use the dining table hehe.. The good thing is my daughter loves this kitchen so much and so it's easier for me to look after her while crafting and cooking with my mom at the same time :D 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!