Another Christmas Card with cork sheet

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hi friends,

Today I had wonderful time at the beach with my daughter and husband! Playing with sand and wave :) We're lucky that the beach is very close to our house so it doesn't take long time to get there. I wish that you also have a great weekend with your family :)

Now I want to post another Christmas card that I made using cork sheet. It's a very simple card, I only cut the cork sheet and arrange it like an x-mas tree. I enter this card for below challenge:






Materials:
Stamp - Kaiser Crafts
Ink - Dew Drop Jumbo Java
Kraft paper - Plumeria Crafts
Cork sheet - Plumeria Crafts
Acrylic Paint - Reeves
Confetti Star - personal collection

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your card is beautiful and elegant Ika, I love the cork sheet you used. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Anet :) really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!