Unique Christmas Card

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hello friends :)

I would like to share the christmas card that I made recently using cork sheet. I use kraft paper and splashed white acrylic paint for the background. I cut and stamped the cork sheet and glued it on a piece of scrap metallic gold paper. For decoration, I added small bow from a rattan rope.

I hope you like it :) and I enter this card for below challenge:

Week 286 - No Design Paper Allowed  - Allsorts Challenge Blog




Materials:
Kraft paper - Plumeria Crafts
Metallic gold paper - Plumeria Crafts
Cork sheet - Plumeria Crafts
Sentiment Stamps - Kaiser Crafts
Acrylic Paint - Reeves
Rattan rope - personal collection
Star confetti - personal collection 
Rattan rope (personal collection)

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Fabulous creation.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts Challenge;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab creation.Thanks for joining Allsorts, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. @tracy: thank you very much tracy :)

    ReplyDelete

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!