ATC and CAS Challenge World Card Making Day 2014 - Dwita Crafty Crafts

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Hello all,

I would like to upload one of my recent work. Mbak Dwita Crafty Crafts had held a challenge in her facebook to celebrate the World Card Making Day last October 2014. There were hundreds of crafters friends joined and I was so confused to vote the best one as they are all wonderful!! :) 

Myself, I made a CAS card using leftover pumpkin seeds. Ofcourse, I washed and cleaned it before using :) I re-painted it with gesso and colored it with acrylic paint. Then I glued the seeds together to create frangipani flower. I stamped the card with Dew Drop Brilliance Galaxy Gold and Copper and finished it with Distress Ink Vintage Photo. 

I really hope that the receiver will be happy to have this on their mail :) I also join this card for below challenge:

Challenge #91 - Anything Goes - The Crafters Cafe Blog Challenge

The ATC Cards

Pumpkin seeds ready to be colored

Pumpkin seed on a hair clip :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!