Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge # 6 - Stamping With Brenda

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello everyone.. Here I am again. How's your weekend? Did you go to a nice place today? Or just stayed at home making cards? :) Whatever you do this weekend I wish you'll have a great time!

Now I'm uploading my card for another challenge Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge #6 at  Stamping With Brenda. Everything is about clean and simple :) All of her cards ans sketches are adorable and I hope my card is good enough to be seen in her challenge! *finger crossed* :)

The Sketch

My card

This is the first time I'm ever using distress ink. I guess I screwed up and it's not what I'm expecting to be. I use my makeup sponge to apply it onto the card :P Yesterday I saw the tutorial in You Tube how to use distress ink from two peas in a bucket.. Great tutorial! Since it's very simple design and so I'm only using a green paper, peeled paint distress ink, hand drawn with crayon, an ivory paper with printed words and sentiment (which I wrote in word program), add a metal butterfly and leather string for the embellishment.

Thank you to Brenda for making this challenge! 
I enjoy it very much and good luck to everyone who participates!

I'm off to bed now. See you tomorrow and Love you all!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!