Valentine's card in Braille - Love is a language the blind can see (Mark Twain)

Friday, February 11, 2011

After having been absence for few years, I finally return to a place where I learn so much about card making. It's a place where groups of creative women are supporting each other and sharing knowledge in card making.
I'm glad that I am one of the lucky person who gets the honor to be among them :)

Anyway, I join one of their challenges for this month of February or month of Love I must say :) coz the theme is Valentine's Day. You can find their adorable creations here

Below is the card that I made for the challenge. Instead of throwing away the remains of my acyrlic paints, I decided to use it as a background for this card. I applied the acrylic with sponge then I printed out the sentiment. And the idea is giving a Valentine card to someone who is blind. She/He can be someone whom we loved. Braille is simply to let her/him knows that they are loved and that they can see the beauty and the color of the world through our hands and heart :)

The sentiment says 'Love is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see (Mark Twain)'..
The Braille means I LOVE U

Warmest hugs,



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Your support means a lot to me. Thank you!